January 17, 2007

Sky Mall Catalog

I flew out to Portland last week to apartment hunt. My impression of the city was really favorable, so I am getting excited about the move.

My cultural readjustment is progressing steadily. My little brother has shown me that I am really behind on trends on the internet, and it is going to take a while to catch up on all the movies I haven't seen.

On the flight home from Portland, I was flipping through the Sky Mall Catalog (always good for killing about 20 minutes). I found a product I liked.

Automatic Cereal Dispenser
With the automatic Breakfix Cereal Dispenser, fixing the day's first meal will never again be a messy, time consuming chore. Breafix uses the same principles as a coffee-maker, dispensing pre-measured portions of cereal with a touch of a button - no mess, no fuss. Controlled portions also help to keep pounds off. Looks great in your kitchen and cleans in a snap. A healthy gift for the whole family - the kids will love it! Only $79.99!

I do agree that making cereal is a "time consuming chore", but I feel sorry for the person that hasn't yet figured out how to pour cereal in a bowl. I don't know about the weight loss claims, though. Couldn't you just get a big bowl and push the button twice?

4 Comments:

At 4:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

David, you have such a gift for describing things in a funny way. It was so good to see you while you were home. I hope you keep writing in your blog. God bless you, Kris Roney

 
At 7:47 AM, Blogger 月亮 said...

視訊美女聊天室戀愛ing聊天室視訊網愛免費影片分享視訊聊天交友elove無碼av女優,av成人網,台灣kiss情色貼圖彩虹情人視訊彩虹情人視訊交友網後宮視訊ol制服美女影片視訊交友cleansing78論壇av短片-免費a片yam交友浪漫月光論後宮電影院 色情影片成人情色文學成人情色文學走光人小說成人小說本土自拍18遊戲情色電影免費影片欣賞援交友留言主播情人視訊情色交友
主播情人視訊情色交友520sex視訊影音交友
520sex視訊影音交友彩虹情人視訊交友網
一對一辣妹影音視訊聊天室一對一辣妹影音視訊聊天室武則天影音視訊聊天室
武則天影音視訊聊天室淫娃免費視訊聊天室

 
At 5:19 AM, Blogger Aurora Shehu said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 5:27 AM, Blogger Aurora Shehu said...

Hi David, I am originally from Albania and spent the first 17 years of my life there before moving to Wisconsin, the land of plenty. I was reading your blog and really enjoyed it. I found it to be insightful, funny and sad. A lot of work to be done....Thank you for sharing. Aurora

 

Post a Comment

<< Home