October 13, 2006

Randomness Keeps Things Interesting


Here are some pictures I took yesterday of the Latter Day Saints church they are building in Keneta. What a surreal place! You walk through Keneta and everything looks the same and then all of sudden there is just this church with a nice parking lot, green grass, and a sprinkler system!? I don't really know why they have a parking lot. It would not be very easy to get to the church with a car.

And in association with the absolute randomness of this church, I thought I would provide another installment of actual random thoughts that went through my head yesterday.

1. Women in high-heeled shoes are really not as tall as they appear.
2. I think the number one rule in the produce selling business is "Do not eat your product."
3. I wonder why Albanians don't make bacon? There is certainly not a shortage of pigs.
4. I don't think I should be able to smell a person's perfume from 40 paces away.
5. For cutting hair, I think scissors work better than a knife.

2 Comments:

At 11:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

3. many are muslims!! Dah!!

 
At 4:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

3. Duh, how many Albanians (Muslims or not) regularly go to religious services??? Less than 5% so your explanation for the bacon is just Duhhhhhhh!

Ll.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home