April 11, 2006

Life

For a variety of reasons, this has not been a very good week so far. This is one of those times that I kind of just wish that I was somewhere else. I guess life here just gets to be a little much sometimes. Needless to say, I have not been feeling particularly motivated to do much. I plan on changing that tomorrow however. Maybe actually get some work done.

I am really looking forward to the trip I am taking at the end of the month. I am meeting my parents in London and then heading to Paris. Should be a great trip. I have never been to either city, and it will be nice to be back in the Western world for a couple of weeks. It was kind of nice getting back to Albania after my last trip in Eastern Europe. How I will feel coming back this time is a complete mystery.

Anyway, this post has been semi-depressing, so here is a funny picture to cheer us all up.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home