April 22, 2006

American Influence Part Deux


After I wrote my last entry, I realized that I left out a new development in the area of American influence in Albania. Starting about two weeks ago, "Pimp Juice" has started being advertised on TV and sold in stores. I guess it is a new kind of energy drink developed by the rapper Nelly. I don't really know if this is a drink anyone buys in the States, but they sure are pushing it here. It has two kinda funny taglines. The first is "Energy nga Nelly" which translates as "Energy by Nelly", and the second is "100% American". I guess if Pimp Juice is 100% American, then I better start staffing a roster for the streets.

Also, just saw this article, kind of funny. Gilbert Godfried has been named the world's unsexiest man. That's not really a title anyone aspires to.

2 Comments:

At 7:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yep, it is unfortunate that we're so indiscriminate in the acceptance of foreign cultural products. There is no way to avoid it until the major political/social/economic turmoils are done.

 
At 12:36 PM, Blogger Administrator said...

In fact I am really looking for pimpjuice contacts in albania, just for sponsorship, never drank the juice but as many things come to albania, they will select them after they have been fooled or no...

my contacts hejsunshine@gmail.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home